You can find our delicious lunches below. The lunches are named after old Dutch coins, as a tribute to the tax office that was located in our building in the 20th century.
We also provide buffets for diner, see buffet for the options.
For drinks, please visit this page: Drinks
Lunch “Florijn” €7.50 p.p.
- Spelt roll with cheese, egg, carrot, rocket lettuce and authentic ‘Groninger’ mustard
- Multigrain bun with creamy chicken salad, iceberg lettuce, cucumber and tangerine
- Waldcorn bun with egg salad, smoked beef, tomato, lettuce and alfalfa sprouts
Lunch “Daalder” €8.50 p.p.
- Cornbun with cheese, mustard spread and lettuce
- Spanish bun with jamón Serrano, tomato tapenade, egg, tomato and lettuce
- Multigrain bagel with smoked salmon, cream cheese, dill, cucumber and iceberg lettuce
Lunch “Gouden Dukaat” €9.95 p.p.
- Briquet bun with Pastrami, babaganousch, tomato, watercress and lettuce
- Focaccia with hummus, goat cheese, Maple syrup, walnut, rocket and carrot
- Spelt roll with smoked chicken, mango chutney, honey, pine nuts and lettuce
- Multigrain bun with old cheese, pickles and a topping of carrot and cabbage
Seasonal products are always included in our lunches. We use them to make pasta’s, soups, salads and quiches. When needed, we will make a quotation for a warm lunch according to your wishes. Please send an email to email@example.com with your request and we will propose a customized lunch.
Additional: Soups, salads and quiches.
Do you wish to extend your lunch with soup, salads or other tasty extras? Please see the options below:
- Soup - €2.50 per person
- Warm sausage roll - €1.75 a piece
- Warm cheese roll - €1.75 a piece
- Salad - €3.00 per person
- Quiche - €16.00 a piece (one is enough for 8 persons)
- Lasagne - €3.00 per persoon